Cookies auf unserer WebsiteWir verwenden Cookies auf unserer Website, um Ihren Besuch effizienter zu machen und Ihnen mehr Benutzerfreundlichkeit bieten zu können. Hier erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Verwendung von Cookies. Wenn Sie unsere Website weiterhin benutzen, heißt das für uns, dass Sie mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden sind.
Terms and Conditions: Public Classes
Invoicing & Payment
The course fee will be invoiced to you upon receipt of your booking confirmation acceptance. Payment is due within 14 days from date of invoice or immediately if the course starts less than 45 days from date of invoice. Details of how to pay by credit card (preferred) or bank transfer will be sent with our invoice. The course fee is payable in full should you fail to cancel or transfer your registration in writing, within the timelines specified below.
Securing your registration
Your place is not secured until payment has been received in full. Entrance to the course will be refused if payment has not been received in advance. We may cancel any unsecured registrations without notice and we will not accept any liability for any costs you may have incurred up to this point.
All prices quoted are in GBP unless otherwise specified and exclude VAT. The course fee includes lunch and refreshments, delegates are responsible for the arrangement and payment of their own travel and accommodation.
Cancelling your booking
Requests received in writing:
- At least 30 calendar days prior to the course start date will be entitled to a full refund
- 29 to 15 calendar days prior to the course start date will be entitled to a 50% refund
- Less than 15 calendar days before the course start state will not be entitled to any refund.
Transferring your booking (Rescheduling to another course)
Requests received in writing:
- At least 30 calendar days prior to the course start date can be done so without charge
- 29 to 15 calendar days before the course start date can be done subject to payment of a ‘course transfer fee’ which is equal to 25% of the original course fee
- Less than 15 calendar days prior to the course start date would not be accepted and would be deemed a cancelation request
- An invoice will be raised for any price difference between the original and new course fees
Maximum one transfer request per original booking will be permitted.
An alternative delegate may be named at least 1 working day before the start of the course.
We reserve the right to change the course venue and we will notify you at least 14 calendar days before the course start date. In such instances the new location will be within a reasonable distance to the original. We will have no liability to you whatsoever, due to this change.
Should we may need to cancel or re-schedule a class completely, we will notify you at least 14 calendar days prior to the course start date and we will refund to you 100% of any course fees paid by you to us for this class. We shall have no further liability to you whatsoever including, but not limited to, non-refundable flights and hotels.
Refunds will only be made if the original invoice has been paid in full. We reserve the right to offset any credits raised or refunds due to you against any other unpaid fees due to us by you.
Phone: + 44 (0) 203 743 2910
Post: TwentyEighty Strategy Execution (UK) Ltd, 7 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 3AR, United Kingdom
Our Company Details
Trading Address: TwentyEighty Strategy Execution (UK) Ltd, 7 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 3AR, United Kingdom
Registered Address: 40 Bank Street, London, E14 5DS, Company No. 08643475, Registered in England & Wales